Applicant (m/f/d) data protection information
ALPS ALPINE EUROPE is pleased to welcome you on our career page and your interest in our company. We take protection of your personal data very seriously and want you to feel comfortable when you visit our website. Protecting your privacy when processing personal information is an important concern for us, and we take it into account in our business processes. For this reason, we would like to take this opportunity to inform you about the way we will process your personal data.
1. Who is the data controller and how can you contact it?ALPS ALPINE EUROPE GmbH, registered in Unterschleißheim, Ohmstrasse 4, D-85716 Unterschleissheim, is responsible for the collection of your personal data during the application process.
2. Who is the data protection officer and how can you contact her?Our data protection officer is Ms Baumung (phone: +49 (0)89 321421-150, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. What are the purposes for processing your data?
To support e.g. the entailed communication process, the applicant's personal data is stored electronically.
Personal information will not be used for any other purpose.
The provision of your data is necessary for a possible conclusion of a contract with us. You are not legally or contractually obliged to provide us with your data. However, since we require personal information from you in our application process, the possible consequence of not providing this information is that we are unable to take you sufficiently into account as an applicant.
If your application may result in an employment-relationship with our company, some data may be used for the organisational structuring of the employment relationship .
4. What data are we processing?
Those may include:
- email & telephone contact
- as well as details to specify the position you applied for
- all other data you provide in your cover letter & CV
5. Who will have access to or receive the data?
We would also like to point out that this website is operated by a third party, the rexx systems GmbH, with whom we have concluded a data processing agreement.
The legal basis of this data processing is § 26 BDSG (were applicable), as well as Art. 6 (1) (b), (c), (f), 88 GDPR.
6. What is the legal basis for the processing?
We ask you for your understanding that we may have a legitimate interest in processing your data for legal defence and prosecution.
7. What are your rights?
Right to be informed & correction
Right to erasure & Objection
Data portability & data restriction & supervising authorityFurther, subject to the conditions provided by law, you have a right to data portability (which means we provide the data to you or a controller of your choice) and restriction of processing, where applicable, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
8. How can you contact us to enforce your rights?For this purpose, please contact us in writing by mail or post.
mailing address: ALPS ALPINE EUROPE GmbH
Human Resources Department
Of course you can also contact our data protection officer directly at any time.
9. How long will the data be stored?Subject to legal retention periods, a legitimate interest we might have in a further processing of the data or your informed consent to further processing, the data will automatically be deleted after 6 months. We will keep the following data for analysis for 12 months: salutation, age, type of entry, country, nationality, location, postal code, how did you find us?.
*As far as the male form is used in the following, this is merely the easier readability. Of course, this includes people of all sexes. "