Automation Engineer (f/m/d)
- Work experience
PERFECTING THE ART OF ELECTRONICS
The ALPS ALPINE EUROPE GmbH belongs to the Japanese ALPSALPINE CO. LTD. established in 1948. Our philosophy is “Perfecting the Art of Electronics” – hence ALPS ALPINE CO. LTD. is one of the biggest independent global manufacturers of high-quality electronic and electro-mechanical components for vehicles, mobile devices, home electronics and industrial equipment. Our European Head Office in Unterschleissheim near Munich co-ordinates the sales, marketing and product engineering activities of our offices in Dusseldorf, Stuttgart, Wolfsburg, Paris, Milton Keynes, Coventry, Gothenburg, Frölunda and Milan, as well as the production in our manufacturing site in Dortmund. Our customers are automakers, TIER1 suppliers and other global players. ALPS ALPINE CO. LTD counts around 42.000 employees worldwide and at present about 740 employees are working for ALPS ALPINE EUROPE GmbH.
- Define and plan together with stakeholder (quality department) the requirements for new software module implementations.
- Implementation of these new hardware devices and software components in company own automation framework (ATAT) with .NET C#.
- Define and plan together with stakeholder the requirements for new tests and testcases according to ISTQB standard and customer requirements (BMW / VW).
- Manage and take part in software release process of internal company tool.
- Manage and maintain of new and existing software components and devices in automation framework.
- Bug fixing and support of new and existing software components in automation and devices framework.
- B. Sc. or M. Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Programming Skills in C# .NET + WPF or similar (Java, C++, Python) (preferable multiple languages)
- Experience with UML (e.g. Enterprise Architect), OOP, Design Pattern, GIT, UnitTesting and preferable experience in SCRU
- Object oriented programming skills
- Knowledge in SW & HW testing / test automation + HIL/SIL/XIL systems
- Automotive Knowledge e.g. Bus communication protocols (CAN, LIN, SomeIP, Ethernet, OABR, UDS, DOIP, I2C, LVDS, A2B, AVB..),
- Automotive Tools (CANoe, Ediabas, …)
- A plus would be: knowledge about audio/video codecs
- Strong analytic skills and Good communication skills (English mandatory, German would be a plus)
The high standards which build the guideline for ourselves as well as for the quality of our products are also set for our employees. Nevertheless, demand and support go “hand in hand” at ALPS ALPINE and we always appreciate our colleagues’ commitment and passion! This is why we offer numerous benefits alongside attractive salaries. In order to balance job and private life we introduced “trusted working hours”, which allow employees to set up daily life more flexible. In addition to that our employees are granted 30 days of vacation. In order to support our employees in the best way, we take care of professional structured onboardings as well as goal-oriented development trainings on a regular basis. In the long run, it is important to us to offer a perspective for the future. This is why we finance a company pension scheme. Being a caring employer, our 24/7 accident insurance covers all our employees before, during and after work. Find out more about additional benefits in our company profile.